Industrial Project

Ingredion Project Palladium

Plan & Spec

Contract Type

Months
0
Contract Amount
$ 0
  • Contract Amount: $21,500,000
  • Location: Sioux City, Nebraska
  • Duration: 16 Months 
  • Contract Type: Plan & Spec
  • Market: Food & Bev
  • Owner: Ingredion
  • General Contractor: FA Wilhelm
  • Engineer: FA Wilhelm & Ingredion

Ryan & Associates was selected as the piping and mechanical contractor the Ingredion’s new state of the art plant-based protein manufacturing plant. Our scope of work included plumbing, process piping, process utilities, process & HVAC ductwork, CIPS/R piping, explosion suppression (Fenwall System) modifications to existing tanks and installation of process piping and HVAC equipment.

 

Over the course of the project Ryan installed over 45,000 liner feet of process piping, of which 90% was stainless and the remaining 10% a mix of Hastelloy and other nickel alloys, and an additional 2,000 ft. of PTFE lined sulfuric acid & caustic piping. 

 

We performed approximately 16,800 process welds, 80% of which were handled through shop fabrication. All field welds were performed with orbital welders and the final process included pickling and passivation of completed systems.

More Industrial Projects